November Meeting - Simplifying Woodworking Tasks With Jigs and Fixtures
Presented by Terry Brown
Tuesday, November 17, 7:00 PM
Some of the areas to be covered will include:
- How to use your table saw more accurately without using all of the digital things that have permeated woodworking.
- How to make two marks on your saw that save time and allow accurate setting of the fence.
- Use of story sticks
- Simplifying the setup and cutting of coves on the table saw
- Quick setup of support surfaces (in and out feed) for thicknessers
- A simple fence and tenon jig
- A very important bit of advice on why to make jigs with built-in short cuts that allow for quick and accurate adjustment
Host: Roger Sanwald
TWA is a nonprofit educational corporation. TWA is dedicated to teaching woodworking techniques through seminars, classes, and workshops. TWA promotes woodworking education and community interest in woodworking and in general sharing a love for wood.
Please take a moment to browse our website and find out more about us. The links on the left provide information for both members and non-members, so please browse around and see what TWA has to offer.
In our Membership Information area, you’ll find an application for membership along with a link to email your questions regarding membership. At the bottom of the page you’ll also find an email link for any questions you have regarding the site, or TWA in general.
We hope you find the site both informative and fun – please come and join us!